1. Assist the general manager in formulating the company's annual, quarterly and monthly marketing and promotion plans;
2. Formulate the company's exhibition promotion plan, plan relevant forum activities and organize implementation;
3. Responsible for using the company's network, WeChat, Weibo and other related media resources to publicize the company's brand and related activities, and to guide relevant planning and design personnel to be responsible for the maintenance and update of the company's website, public number, Weibo and other self-media.
4. Collect and organize market and customer feedback information for exhibition advertising and forum activities, conduct relevant data analysis, and adjust and optimize advertising and activity plans;
5. Docking exhibition construction companies, advertising companies to implement construction, venue layout, and production of various promotional materials and related materials required for exhibitions and events;
6. Assist other departments of the company to prepare bid documents, planning plans, summary reports, etc. for relevant exhibitions and events.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Chinese, journalism and advertising, relevant work experience of more than three years;
2. Have keen insight, excellent writing skills, strong communication and coordination skills, and familiar with the network communication of related media installations such as exhibition construction, website design, WeChat and Weibo.
Investment Promotion Manager of the Exhibition Department
1. Responsible for the sales and sales of government exhibition booths undertaken by the company.
2. Promote the exhibition through publicity means such as the Internet, telephone, WeChat, and mail;
3. Cooperate with exhibitors in cooperation, collection and exhibition, etc.
4. Traveling around the country for exhibitions, on-site docking and exhibition promotion;
1. Foreign language, international trade, exhibitions and other related majors, proficient in using office software such as Word and Excel;
2. College degree or above, English level 4 or above, strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, and smooth oral expression;
3, male or female, have strong communication and coordination skills, work hard, can adapt to short-term business trips;
4. It is preferred to have experience in the Canton Fair and other large domestic professional exhibitions;
Full-time: 5000-8000 yuan / month + meal supplement + communication subsidy + transportation subsidy + project commission 30%;
Internship: 2500 yuan / month + meal supplement + project reward (or 100 yuan / day + meal supplement + project reward);
The basic salary is adjusted according to individual ability and on-the-job time, and is adjusted every year. Welcome new graduates to the company for internship, and the internship is selected and hired.
1. Implement a five-day working system, Monday to Friday, 09:00-18:00 (12:00-13:30 for lunch break);
2. Signing labor contracts in accordance with state regulations, providing employees with holiday benefits, marriage leave, maternity leave, annual leave and the purchase of social insurance benefits;
3. Providing humanized subsidy policies such as transportation subsidies, lunch subsidies, communication subsidies, and computer subsidies;
4. Establish employee loyalty award and annual outstanding contribution award;
5, once a year employee physical examination, 2-3 times domestic and foreign collective travel and irregular employee birthday party and staff dinner;
6, to provide a good project training and career development space, to provide a similar annual salary, more than 50 exhibitions throughout the year covering major cities across the country, enjoy the fun of traveling while working!